1. How do I create an interview after logging into my recruiter account?
After logging into the recruiter account, navigate to the Interviews section, and click on the "Create New Interview" button. Add the interview title and candidate information, and then publish the interview.
2. How can I send an interview invitation to the candidate?
Interview invitations can be sent to the candidate by adding the candidate's name, email, phone number, and resume in the details section while creating the interview.
3. Can I add multiple interviewers for one interview simultaneously?
Yes, multiple interviewers can conduct an interview for a single candidate simultaneously by adding their email addresses in the Interviewers field of the Details section while creating the interview.
4. How do I check a candidate's system compatibility?
Candidates must have a compatible system to attend the interview with a good webcam, audio, and video support, among other requirements. To ensure this, enable audio, video, and webcam permissions in the Details section while creating the interview.
5. How can I add questions during the interview?
During the interview, you can add problems by clicking on the "Import New" button. It will display all the problems available in the Codejudge library, and you can add them based on specific types.
6. Can I extend the duration of the interview?
Yes, you can extend the duration of the interview simply by clicking on the "Extend Duration" button. It will allow you to modify the duration in the timer.
7. Is it possible to filter questions based on a specific type?
Yes, on clicking the Import New button questions can be added to the interview based on different types in the filters section, such as DSA, SQL, Machine Learning, and more.
8. How do I remove the candidate from the interview?
If you want to remove the candidate from the interview for any reason, you can simply click on the candidate's name and remove them from the interview.
9. Is it possible to increase the font size of the code editor?
Yes, the font size can be changed by clicking the settings icon. It displays the Code Editor settings where you can modify the Theme, Tab Size, and Font Size in the interview platform.
10. Can I create an interview with an unlimited duration?
Yes, unlimited duration interviews can be created by clicking on the "Disable Duration" button in the Details section while creating the interview.
11. How do I send interview calendar invites to the candidate?
While creating the interview, you can directly enable the "Send Calendar Event" button in the Details section, which sends Google Calendar invites to both the candidate and the interviewer.
12. How can I add metrics to the interview for evaluating the candidate?
Codejudge provides a metrics feature that allows interviewers to evaluate candidates on different skills using a scale of 1 to 5. You can add up to 10 metrics. To incorporate this feature into the interview, add different skills in the "Scoring Metrics" field of the Details section while creating the interview.
13. Can I edit the interview email template that is sent to the candidate?
Yes, if you want to change the template or information of the interview invitation email, you can click on the "Interview Email Template" button in the Details section while creating the interview. It will display the email template as a pop-up so you can edit it.
14. How do I record the interview automatically once the candidate joins?
If you want to record the interview session for future reference, you can click on the "Enable Recording" button in the Details section at the time of interview creation. If the candidate grants the required permissions, the recording will begin.
15. How can I add auto-completion of code to avoid writing boilerplate code?
Auto-completion of code provides candidates with the convenience of focusing on important functionality rather than everything. It is a premium feature in Codejudge. To enable this feature for your account, you can contact support at email@example.com.
16. How can an interviewer access the candidate's resume?
It is helpful for the interviewer to review the candidate's resume before conducting the interview. You can upload the candidate's resume directly in the Details section while creating the interview.
17. How can an interviewer add feedback on the candidate's performance?
Feedback is crucial for understanding the candidate's performance in the interview, as it helps recruiters in selecting the best candidate. Adding metrics during the interview creation will be presented as feedback, providing valuable insights into the candidate's performance.
18. How can I reschedule the interview?
You can reschedule the interview by simply cloning the candidate's interview, adding candidate name, email & changing the dates and duration in the Details section, and then clicking on "Save and Send Invite."
19. Is it possible to clone the interview?
Yes, you can clone the interview with the same fields for other candidates by clicking on the "Actions" button in the interview dashboard and then selecting the "Clone" button.
20. Can I retrieve the deleted interview?
No, you can view the deleted interview, but you cannot retrieve it.
21. How can I know the status of the candidate interview?
Candidate’s interview status, including ratings, scores, and feedback, can be clearly displayed in the Interviews dashboard section. You can click on the "View" button to see the detailed performance of the candidate.
22. Can I download the recorded interview directly?
No, you can view the recorded interview, but you cannot download the video to your system.
1. What Are Live Interviews?
Live interviews are real-time interactions between an interviewer and a candidate conducted through video conferencing or other communication tools. They are used to assess a candidate's skills, knowledge, and suitability for a job.
2. What Is Cloning an Interview?
Cloning an interview refers to creating a duplicate or copy of an interview session, typically for review or assessment purposes. It allows multiple evaluators to assess the same interview independently.
3. What Is Boilerplate Code?
Boilerplate code refers to sections of code that are frequently used with little or no modification in multiple software projects. It often includes standard structures, libraries, or frameworks that provide common functionalities.
4. What Is the Purpose of a Mock Interview?
A mock interview is a practice interview conducted to help candidates prepare for real interviews. It provides an opportunity to receive feedback, improve interview skills, and gain confidence.
5. How Are Soft Skills Assessed in Interviews?
Soft skills, such as communication, teamwork, and problem-solving, are assessed in interviews through behavioural questions, situational scenarios, and discussions about a candidate's experiences and interpersonal abilities.